Sunday, April 23, 2017

Procaffeinate (My 100th blog post!)



There's a fun sketch challenge going on at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog where you can also read about CLC designer Kerry's vacation finds of a great coffee shop and a cute stamp set.

My take on the sketch uses a Tuesday Morning purchase of a stack called Crimson (now I wish I had two stacks) and the adorable stamps from A Creative Journey with Melissa.  I though the suggestion of a "to do list" would be cute with the witty sentiment.

Thanks for looking.  Wishing you a great Sunday afternoon and great coffee,
Christine

Linking to:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers
Jo's Scrap Shack




SaveSave

1 comment:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Cute card!! I love your papers. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/